Why choose us?
Our motto is Prevent and Protect but whenever necessary we are dedicated to React and Retain both your liberty and your driving licence. We provide clear and practical advice to guide you through this complex area.
- Each member of the team has differing experience but all share a common interest in motor cars and vehicles. Such interests range from motorcycle and motorcar racing through to classic car restoration.
- Our staff have ‘across the board experience’ in prosecuting and defending cases so we have first hand knowledge of how cases are constructed and what evidence is required to pass the Crown Prosecution Evidential Test.
- Our experience includes advising and representing police officers, and our firm is retained on a national list for this purpose. We also write motoring columns for national magazines.
- In addition to our legal skills we have both experience in motor vehicle construction and how defects can give rise to prosecutions. We have access to forensic experts and regularly instruct highly skilled practitioners in analysing pre-accident events to enable us to properly defend allegations.
- We are centrally based and offer a nationwide service throughout England and Wales. Over the years we have built up an enviable reputation with considerable success representing drivers of cars and motorcycles.
- If you have been accused of any motoring offence you should call us right away – remember, losing your driving licence may result in you losing your job.
What we do
We can advise on a wide range of offences, including:
- Drink driving
- Drunk in charge
- Driving whilst unfit through drink or drugs
- Failing to provide a specimen
- Dangerous driving
- Causing death by dangerous driving
- Causing death by careless driving when under the influence of drink or drugs
- Causing death by careless or inconsiderate driving
- Causing death by driving: unlicenced, disqualified or uninsured drivers
- Careless and inconsiderate driving
- Failure to provide driver details
- Notice of intended prosecution
- Holding and using a mobile phone while driving
- Penalty points
- Insurance offences
- Failure to stop and report an accident
Services for Businesses
Business owners need to ensure that they have a policy and procedure in place to avoid (or reduce) their company’s exposure to a prosecution.
We can advise you on your liability and ensure that you have a comprehensive Road Safety Policy in place which has the additional benefit of reducing your carbon footprint.
We can help you put together an effective Road Safety Policy, which in particular will outline:
- Health & safety
- Driver safety
- Driver knowledge
- Owner/employee safety