Dispute Resolution Paralegal – Full Time
Welsh Bridge office, Shrewsbury
An opportunity has arisen for a self-motivated Paralegal to join our busy and well-established Dispute Resolution and Injury Claims Departments.
You will provide case work support across a diverse caseload consisting of a variety of quality dispute resolution and injury claims work.
You will also be required to support other members of the team as well as participating in business development activities when required.
Ideally you will have a minimum of 1 years’ experience in litigation or personal injury work within a legal office.
You will also be able to demonstrate:
- The ability to work efficiently and effectively, often under pressure, within a busy team setting.
- Strong organisation skills and the ability to prioritise workload in order complete daily tasks to sometimes restrictive deadlines
- Strong communication skill, both written and oral.
- Strong IT skills, in particular Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel. Experience of using a legal Case Management System would be an advantage but is not essential.
This is a full-time position based at our town centre office in Shrewsbury with allocated parking on site.
Other benefits include:
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Excellent opportunities for training to develop your knowledge
- Career development programme
- Pension contribution
- Death in service benefit (after 2 years’ service)
- Private healthcare (after 3 years’ service)
- Minimum of 24 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Immediate membership of Employee discount scheme that includes retail, eating out, entertainment and travel
Please note this is not a remote role – you will be required to attend our Welsh Bridge office in the centre of Shrewsbury on a daily basis.
To apply for all roles, please use the form above or forward a cv and covering letter to Emma Cross, Office Manager – firstname.lastname@example.org
No agencies please.