Coronavirus (COVID-19) update – 20th July 2020
We are dedicated to offering you, your family or business guidance and support during these challenging times and, as always, and the safety and well-being of our clients and staff is paramount.
Throughout this pandemic, we have been successfully conducting client meetings remotely via telephone, email and video calls. Whilst remote communication will continue to be our preferred method, we appreciate that this is not always possible and therefore our offices will be open for appointments by prior arrangement only from Monday 20th July 2020.
We will be closely observing government advice and social distancing guidelines and confirm that appropriate hygiene and social distancing procedures (such as safety screens in our interview rooms) are in place.
In order to help us keep both yourself and our colleagues safe, we ask that you:
- Let us know if you have any symptoms or if you have been in recent close contact with someone who has symptoms so that your appointment can be rearranged;
- Arrive as close to your appointment time as possible as we will be unable to offer a waiting area inside our offices. Please phone our main switchboard number when you arrive to let us know you are here and a colleague will show you into the building at your appointment time;
- Please come alone to your appointment where possible:
- Bring a mask to your appointment, although we kindly request that you do not wear gloves into our offices. Gloves can be provided if required;
- Sanitise your hands upon arrival using the gel provided at reception;
- Bring with you a pen, paper and anything else you may need for your appointment;
- Please note that we will be unable to offer refreshments during your appointment;
- Observe the 2-metre social distancing guidelines at all times.
If you have any questions or concerns before your appointment, please don’t hesitate to speak with the person handling your matter.
Thank you in advance for your co-operation during these challenging times.