Coronavirus (COVID-19) update – 11th September 2020
We are dedicated to offering you, your family or business guidance and support during these challenging times and, as always, and the safety and well-being of our clients and staff is paramount.
Throughout this pandemic, we have been successfully conducting client meetings remotely via telephone, email and video calls. Whilst remote communication will continue to be our preferred method, we appreciate that this is not always possible and therefore our offices are now open for appointments by prior arrangement only.
As well as additional cleaning and hygiene protocols, a series of measures have been implemented to ensure that visits to our office are managed as safely as possible.
In order to help us keep both yourself and our colleagues safe, we ask that you:
- Complete a COVID-19 pre appointment questionnaire prior to your appointment;
- Consent to a temperature check upon arrival at our offices;
- Arrive as close to your appointment time as possible as we will be unable to offer a waiting area inside our offices. Please phone our main switchboard number when you arrive to let us know you are here and a colleague will show you into the building at your appointment time;
- Bring a mask to your appointment, although we kindly request that you do not wear gloves into our offices. Gloves can be provided if required;
- Sanitise your hands upon arrival using the gel provided at reception;
- Bring with you a pen, paper and anything else you may need for your appointment;
- Observe the 2-m social distancing guidelines at all times.
If you have any questions or concerns before your appointment, please don’t hesitate to speak with the person handling your matter.
Thank you in advance for your co-operation during these challenging times.